Sunday, June 13, 2010

Let's try this again...

Okay, so I've taken another break. Not because I want to but because life is just crazy sometimes. We did squeeze in a workout this morning before coming home to get ready for Em's birthday party. I did mainsite's Elizabeth:

21-15-9
Power Cleans (used 75#)
Ring dips (1 band)

Also did some backsquat: 75x5,85x5,95x5

Weight felt easy on Elizabeth, but was out of breath easily. Worked up a good sweat and felt good. Definately need to work on flexibility and stretching though!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah! glad you're back to blogging.

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com